A start image allows you to initialise the creation process with an image rather than random pixels.
To upload an image from your device, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the Advanced mode on your Create interface is toggled on.
2. Clicking on the Choose a Start Image box will open a window in your workspace where you will be able to drag or upload an image from your device.
3. Once your image is uploaded, click on green Done button at the top right corner.
4. New window showing your chosen image will open.
5. You can use the default Noise Weight settings, that determined how much divergence you want to make from the start image, or you can adjust it with a slider.
6. Click on green Done button at the top right corner.
Additionally you can use an Inpainting feature [add a link to Inpainting article] to select which part of the image will be affected.