Hide prompts for individual creations
You can hide prompts directly from the creation page for individual creations.
1. From the main menu bar choose My creations page, then hover over the creation and click the three dots icon > Edit.
Or open the creation and choose edit button from the option menu. This will open a pop-up Edit Creation window.
2. In Comments and Copy Protection sections, set the toggle button to enable/disable other users from commenting and/or coping/duplicating prompts and start images.
Set your default publishing preferences for all creations
To set your default publishing preferences for all creations go to your Account Settings.
1. Click on the user icon in the top right corner of your screen > Account Settings > Site Preferences > Set your default publishing preferences
2. Here you can control your default Publishing Settings.
What are prompts and how to use them?
What are prompts? Generative AI prompts are written or visual cues, words or sentences, that tell AI Art Generators what kind of image you want them to create. Prompt fundamentals In order to produce graphics with a specific style, the text prompts ...
How to permanently delete a creation?
You can permanently delete a creation from the My Creations page: 1. Click on the three-dot menu of the creation. 2. Choose Delete permanently Delete creation permanently
How to archive a creation
1. To archive a creation, from the main menu bar choose My creations page. 2. Find the creation you want to archive, then hover over the creation and click the tree dots icon, and choose Archive. How to bulk archive/delete creations 1. To archive ...
How to recover (unarchive) archived creation?
You can unarchive creations in one of two ways. 1. On My Creations page, set a filter to Archived. 2. Hover over the creation in the grid view and select Unarchive from the 3 dots list. Or you can select multiple creations and unarchive them in bulk. ...
How to upload start image?
A start image allows you to initialise the creation process with an image rather than random pixels. To upload an image from your device, please follow these steps: 1. Make sure the Advanced mode on your Create interface is toggled on. 2. Clicking on ...